Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Premature Evacuation

In a post called Life? With Harry, I told you all about our ghost and said that he had "moved on".
I think I was premature in my assessment.

One night after that post, The Perfect Man and I were home watching television. Our cat Winnie was on the couch with The Perfect Man and Stealer was stretched out on the floor. Winnie suddenly sat upright like he was....er....spooked. He bolted off the couch and almost ran into Stealer, which spooked Stealer.

Just as all of this was playing out, The Perfect Man said, "Hey, where did that cold draft come from? Did you feel it?"

Welcome home, Harry!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At February 1, 2007 at 12:08 p.m. , Blogger Paula said...

Tell him to go to the light. It's not healthy for the dead to linger on the earth plane. They have to prepare for their next incarnation.

 
At February 1, 2007 at 4:13 p.m. , Blogger Bernie said...

That's very good advice, Paula and I would tell him to go into the light, except that The Perfect Man and I just changed all our bulbs to compact fluorescent. I'm afraid they wouldn't have enough power to get him to the right place. GRIN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home