Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Thursday, January 18, 2007

To The Perfect Man


My Dearest Bear,

My hand is on the back of your hand, and I am gently stroking it.

You are my best friend, confidante, the one who I can whisper my secrets to, share stories with, rest with, sing and dance with; you are my protector, my suck, my guide, my follower, my inspiration, my equal; you are weak when I am strong, and you are strong when I am weak; you are my dream comforter, my babbler in the night, my tea maker.

You rub my feet.

Each day, I spend at least a little bit of time wondering what I did that was so special as to deserve you in my life. You have allowed me to get to the point where I believe that I deserve to be as happy as you make me. I see so much love in you; love for me; and I marvel that I can inspire such feelings in someone.

I see your eyes looking into mine. I see the love. There’s a feeling that goes through me that
goes far beyond passion or love. It’s total commitment. It's as if you and I truly become one person in those moments. Your heart speaks directly to mine.

From my heart to yours....I love you....forever together...h2h

Bernie

P.S. I get to sleep with you tonight.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At January 18, 2007 at 10:12 a.m. , Blogger Dave said...

The love that you have for your partner ... special ... very special... Do your best to never lose it along life's way! :-)

 
At January 18, 2007 at 10:16 a.m. , Blogger Bernie said...

Dave, Since the day I met him, my one regret is that I cannot find the words to adequately express my feelings for him.

 
At January 18, 2007 at 6:04 p.m. , Blogger Michelle said...

May it last forever...

 
At January 19, 2007 at 5:48 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You totally deserve to be this happy and he does to! Ive been around you two and there is certainly a beautiful energy that everyone around you feels when you two are together in a room! Not many get to feel this kind of love in their lives, so cherish and nurture it for all time!!

 
At January 19, 2007 at 6:24 a.m. , Blogger Bernie said...

michelle Thank you and thanks for stopping by.

Devlin Thank you. I do cherish it and I plan to nurture for a very long time to come. I tell you, the next 200 years are going to fly by.

 
At January 19, 2007 at 1:41 p.m. , Blogger Peter said...

It's funny how after 4 years we both still feel the same.

I guess there really is the perfect mate for everyone in this world. It just took us a few years to discover that.

Together forever... H2H

Bear

P.S. the feet thing was Heinlein's idea... he was right.

 
At January 19, 2007 at 3:40 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

A toast to one helluva love!
From one undescribably passionate team to another!

*klink*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home