Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Stacked Deck

Sunday was Bob's 25th birthday. It's hard for me to believe that I have a son who is 25. I barely feel like I'm an adult at times.

Bob, his girlfriend Tiffany and my parents came over for dinner. The rest of the crew showed up after dinner for cake.

Bob loves performing slight of hand magic and he's very, very good at it. He's always amazing us with it, but especially my mother.

My mother brought a birthday present for Bob. But she also had something else for him....someone had given her a deck of cards and she immediately thought of Bob because a lot of his tricks are done with cards.

The cards all have naked people on them. To be more specific, they all contain naked MEN!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 17, 2007 at 6:45 p.m. , Blogger Dave said...

I can only imagine what his response was!Or even Tiffany's! You don't look old enough to have a 25 year old son! :-)

 
At January 18, 2007 at 8:39 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's strange, usually a deck of cards winds up making me naked :P Colette

 
At January 18, 2007 at 8:52 a.m. , Blogger Bernie said...

Dave - I'm not old enough to have a 25 year old. Thanks for noticing. GRIN

Colette - Can I come and play?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home