Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Monday, January 15, 2007

Billing in the Afterlife

Subject: Your Bell e-bill is ready
From: bill.presentment@bell.ca
Date: Mon, January 15, 2007 4:20 am
To: Me

Name: K STAFFLEITNER

Date: January 12, 2007

Amount Due: 0.00

Hello K STAFFLEITNER,
Your e-bill is now available online.Thank you for choosing Bell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kid you not. I cancelled my telephone service as of December 1, 2006. I received a final bill on December 12, 2006.

Today, I received notification that I had a bill from Bell Canada dated January 12, 2007 with a zero balance. I went online and checked -- There is a bill posted dated January 12, 2007 with a zero balance.

And they wonder why they're failing as a business.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At January 15, 2007 at 10:47 p.m. , Blogger superkev said...

oh GOD do not get me started about bell and their ridiculous e-bill system. needless to say it looks like it was designed by not only someone who is mentally retarded, but someone who is from an alien planet with no concept of life on earth, or human intelligence, who is also mentally retarded. for the record, i don't have a problem with the intellectually challenged, but i don't think it's appropriate for them to be designing e-bill systems.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home