Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Tuesday, January 2, 2007

That's My Mama - Part II

I received a lovely wrap from The Perfect Man's sister for Christmas. It's lime green and anyone who knows me knows...I love lime green.

Once back at my house, my mother says, "It's a runner."

"What?" I asked.

"It's a runner. You can use it on your kitchen table".

We playfully argued for a bit because I was sure it was a wrap. However, I trusted my mom. She has more years on me and more wisdom about such things. Boxing Day dawned and I placed the "runner" on my kitchen table. I tried it this way and that, sideways, lengthwise, you name it. Nothing looked right. Then I noticed that I had the label facing up. I went to turn it yet again but stopped to actually read the label.

It said, "Pashmina". For those of you who don't know, a pashmina is .... a wrap.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home