Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Monday, December 11, 2006

Me, me, me

I am a woman in love with the perfect man.

I am a woman fortunate enough to have two incredible kids and two incredible step-kids.

I am a woman who has the best practice grandchild.

I am a woman who has the most amazing friendship base.

I am a woman whose mother is dying of lung cancer.

I am a woman who had an amazing childhood.

I am a woman who had a horrible childhood.

I am a woman who has an ex-husband who was abusive - he's called "The Blob".

I am a woman who has another ex-husband who just doesn't get it - he's called "The Adult".

I am a woman.

These are my stories.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At December 11, 2006 at 6:16 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and you are hands down, one of the most incredible women I've ever known.

Welcome to the blogosphere and I'm proud to be your first commenter!!

 
At December 12, 2006 at 2:08 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect man... what perfect man?

H2H Bear

 
At December 12, 2006 at 3:19 p.m. , Blogger Bernie said...

Daxohol -- you are too kind.

Bear -- you may not be the "perfect" man, but you are perfect for me.

 
At December 12, 2006 at 3:43 p.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! I can't wait to learn more!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home