Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Monday, December 18, 2006

Greetings from Cuba

Hello to all my friends back in Canada.

The Perfect Man and I arrived safely in Cuba. Yesterday, we bid a teary good-bye to Mike and Lesley.

I don't have much time to tell you much of anything. I chewed up almost 7 minutes of my precious 30 minutes of internet time just logging on to this blog.

We love and miss you all. Hope to see you on the 23rd for karaoke so we can have a Christmas drink together.

Love and kisses.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 19, 2006 at 5:10 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh!..sun and sand!...remind Peter to avoid the crabs! :) C

 
At December 20, 2006 at 11:26 p.m. , Blogger Paula said...

Miss you guys! Say hi to Castro for me if you get the chance.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home