Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Monday, January 15, 2007

Fair Spray

We have three cats and a new sofa and love seat. The cats aren't bad with scratching the furniture, but every once in a while, instinct takes over and one or another of them will scratch. To discourage them, I keep a spray bottle full of water beside my seat. As soon as I hear the scratching sound, I give the cat a little squirt.

Yesterday was my son's 25th birthday and we had the whole gang over. We were sitting in the living room and Crystal was beside me on the love seat. She called Stealer to come up and sit with her. Being a cat, he didn't listen. She lightly scratched the cushion because that's a sound that usually attracts him.

So, I sprayed her.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 15, 2007 at 10:48 p.m. , Blogger superkev said...

i'm going to use this as an excuse to start up wet t-shirt contests at my place. thanks kim!

 
At January 16, 2007 at 8:19 a.m. , Blogger Bernie said...

So long as you invite me!

 
At January 20, 2007 at 11:17 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bhuhahahahhahahhahahhaa. Ahem :-|

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home