Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Monday, March 19, 2007

Yes, Dammit I am Disappointed

I was disappointed. I was let down. My feelings were hurt. I felt like I didn't matter. I felt like my feelings didn't matter.

It feels good to say that. I have this annoying trait that does not allow me to say that to the person or persons who make me feel this way.

"It's okay. It's not really important anyway."

"I don't mind. It's fine."

"That? It meant nothing. No worries."

Or even worse, I make jokes about my feelings.

I'm even thinking of not publishing this post in case someone reads it and thinks they were the cause of my disappointment.

So, just let me say "This is just a post. It's not really important anyway. It meant nothing. No worries."

Labels:

3 Comments:

At March 19, 2007 at 1:19 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know who they are.
I know what they did...or rather didn't do.
I am having them wacked for you.
That's what friends do!

HUGS

C

 
At March 27, 2007 at 10:54 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I may not know who, but uh...
I know a guy...*sniff*

 
At March 28, 2007 at 7:37 a.m. , Blogger Bernie said...

Daxohol,
HUG HUG HUG
It was an obscure thing and it's gone now. Just for the record, it had nothing to do with The Perfect Man or my kids.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home