Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Monday, March 12, 2007

The Devlin Show



This weekend, a very good friend of mine realized his dream. He launched what I hope will be the first of many shows. It was very, very funny and the time just flew by and I was sad to see it end. Of course, he didn't do it alone. Mike, Lesley, Mart and Ron were Devlin's supporting cast and I was very proud of them as well.

The best part of the night for me was when Devlin thanked his audience for supporting him. He could hardly hold back the tears, he was so overwhelmed. The love in the room was palpable.

Devlin, I am so very proud of you for having the courage to follow your dreams. You are one of the strongest, funniest, loving, caring people that I know. You have enriched my life as you enrich the lives of everyone around you.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home