Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Thursday, February 22, 2007

KF See I Told You I Was Evil

I have a number of friends (and fellow improvisors) who claim to be evil. Let me tell you my tale:

The Perfect Man and I went to KFC the other night. We ordered a combo deal and told the counter clerk we didn't want the gravy that came with it.

As she was packing our order, she remembered what we had said and she turned to the window behind her and said, "I don't need no gravy".

We took our food and as we exited the building, I looked up at The Perfect Man and deadpan said, "And that is why she works here and I work at the place where she visits her children".

EVIL. I AM EVIL, I SAY!!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At February 22, 2007 at 10:03 a.m. , Blogger misterque said...

I ordered a chicken breast from a deli in Kitchener. The giggling servers said, "oh, so you're a breast man are you?". I snotted back, "yes, but I prefer them raw, and with milk." I am not evil by the way.

 
At February 23, 2007 at 7:10 a.m. , Blogger Craig A. Rintoul said...

I hereby restore you to the rank of "Common Lesser Demon of Evil", which you so richly deserved for: "I'm Mr. Johnson and I have CANCER." but lost after leaving a law firm to work helping children. We trust you have learned your lesson!

 
At February 23, 2007 at 8:29 a.m. , Blogger Bernie said...

Hugh, I laughed my ass off with that one. I can so see you saying that.

Craig, Thank you oh master of evil. I don't think I should have lost my evil status -- after all I'm only in the business saving Catholic children, not real children. BAH-ZING

 
At March 2, 2007 at 11:06 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take it to the hole Kim!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home