Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Friday, February 9, 2007

Take Your Radio to Cuba

A couple of weeks ago, I registered with a local radio station, K-Lite FM, for a cash and trips contest.

Today they called my name at 9:00 am. One of my co-workers tracked me down in the training room, and another co-worker came and got me. I called the station and -- WHAM -- I won $102.90 (K-Lite is heard on 102.9).

The best part is I'm now qualified to win a trip to Cuba. The draw takes place on Monday morning at 8:15 am (I have a one in 21 chance of winning). I'll keep you posted!

As a side note -- I took my two co-workers out to lunch. Thanks guys!

As a second side note -- another of my co-workers actually won the trip (to the Dominican) last Monday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home