Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Friday, March 23, 2007

Wheel of Fortunate


Yesterday was the day that a car dealership mechanic attempted to murder my son. Thankfully, the attempt failed.

Let's call the dealership "Chalor Trysler" to avoid possible lawsuits.

My son drives a Dodge Sprinter as part of his job. His boss told him to take his vehicle in for service. It needed $2,400.00 worth of ball joint and axel work. Bob picked up the truck when it was ready and he headed home. He was almost there and the wheel flew off.

FLEW .... RIGHT .... OFF .... THE .... TRUCK!

Bob managed to keep control of the vehicle and got it stopped without hurting himself or anyone else. He called a tow truck and had it taken back to the dealership. The tow truck operator told him that the mechanic had neglected to tighten the nuts on the wheel and that's why it flew off.

I know I'm being irrational. I know I'm just reacting like a mother bear protecting her cub. I know that. Yet, I would still like nothing more than to go and tighten the nuts of that mechanic.

Boo Yah!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At March 27, 2007 at 9:42 a.m. , Blogger Paula said...

That's disgusting to hear such sloppy work. I'd take that story to the spectator or ch news. Mechanics need to do their work responsibly as people can get hurt.
Good thing your son is not injured!

 
At March 27, 2007 at 9:52 a.m. , Blogger Bernie said...

Yes, it is disgusting Paula. But it's also just human error.

 
At March 27, 2007 at 10:50 p.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

Gulp...omigod...I'm so thankful no one was hurt...*hug*

 
At March 28, 2007 at 7:38 a.m. , Blogger Bernie said...

Laura,
I'm sure the post would have been very, very different if someone had been hurt. GRIN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home