Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Monday, March 26, 2007

Street Meat



I work beside the Budget Motel. This particular motel is used for drug deals and rooms can be rented by the day, week, hour or minute and is mostly used by those in the "oldest" profession.

Last summer, someone parked a sausage cart in a corner of the parking lot and some of my co-workers would sometimes go over and get lunch.

Today, one of the my co-workers said to me, "I got one of those sausages last year and guess what I found?

I smiled slightly, looked as innocent as I could manage and said, "A man attached to it?'

Labels:

1 Comments:

At March 26, 2007 at 1:11 p.m. , Blogger Unknown said...

The oldest profession? Farmers?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home