Songs of Life, Love & Laughter

Everything from kids to karaoke....these are my petty ramblings

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fortino's - Supermarket With the Smarts




The Perfect Man and I purchased a screened gazebo at Fortino's in mid-April, which we erected, according to instructions, in our backyard.

One day we came home from work to find the gazebo on its roof. One support bar had snapped completely off and the other was off on one side, and broken on the other. As well, one of the support bars had punctured the tarp.

I sat down at my computer and I wrote a letter to the managers of Fortino's and explained what had happened. I told him that, although I still had my bill, I no longer had the packaging for the gazebo. I faxed that letter yesterday. At approximately 7:45 this morning, the manager called me and told me to bring back the gazebo and he would "make it right".

Fortino's will stand behind their products.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home